GRWM/EASY CNY Makeup Look Tutorial 新年妆



Everybody Happy Chinese New Year!Hey~It been a while since my last post.Miss my blog already.

Today post is about get ready with me/tutorial .I want to try a new look that not too glam and elegant.One day scrolling my tumblr and found this picture
This is look very suitable for daytime make up and is easy to apply.It's perfect!!So,without further ado,here how i archived this look.

Firstly~clean and moisturized your face.After that,using the Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector on my T-zone oily area. 

Secondly,using Dr.feelgood by Benefit apply on my bumpy skin this leave smooth and matt finish.

Don't forget to apply lip balm.No one want a dry wrinkle lip.

This is optional,sometime i felt my face not enough moisture.I will spray some Evian Mineral Water Spray for more hydration.

After that,use the Sleek Colour Corrector Palette 'Green' & 'Lilac' to correct and neutralise blemishes and imperfections areas.Blend it with a concealer brush.

To cover my dark circle i will be using the same brush and apply 'Orange' under my dark circle area.

Next using Artistry Concealer Stick in the color 'Deep' to sculpting and contouring.Apply with a damp beauty blender sponge for a flawless finish.

After contouring,using Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer 'Light' for higlight.

To set my face with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Pressed Powder in Medium.

And bronze up my face using Artistry Exact Fit Powder Foundation in Cappuccino (L5 W1).Brush it in the contour areas.

Apply blush using Benefit Dandelion on the cheek bone area.Do not over do it because focusing on the eye!

Using my favorite The Balm - Mary-Lou Manizer - Highlighter.Apply on the nose,brow bone and inner corner of the eyes/tear duct area.

As you can see the picture above i have a uneven eyelid situation but not to worry.Using D.U.P Wonder Eyelid Tape Mild #Pink.This is a life savoir for mono eyelid/fold eyelid girls or guys out there.

For the eyeshadow base I'm using Sleek MakeUp IDivine Ultra Mattes V2 Darks Palette in Flesh.Apply 3 to 4 times if your not using eyeshadow primer.

Using the same color apply slightly over under the eye about 1.5cm .

And apply this apricot eyeshadow color on the eye crease area.Unfortunately i'm using a discontinue Artistry single eyeshadow such a pity hope they will bring it back.You can also use blusher as a dupe but must be apricot color.

Keep reapply on the outer v and blend it till u get a little smoke affect and apply on the outer lower lashes as well.

Then,using my CLIO Brush Liner-Kill Black to draw a little cat wing liner.

Now for the brows i'm using Artistry eyebrow automatic pencil in Brown.

Because of my hair color i have to adjust my eyebrow color but most of the part is the gel formula to keep my brows tidy and long lasting.This is optional~I'm using the Canmake Colouring Eyebrow in 03

Nearly forgot my lashes because I'm not a fan of thick lashes,i just apply 2 coats of Maybelline Lash Sensational for volume affect.Remember to curl your lashes before and after applying mascara.

I want a hint of redness on my lip by using benefit benetint.

Lastly,to set the whole look using Urban Decay All Night Setting Spray for longer wearing.

Here some finishing look pics.
close up

That About It!!


Hope u guys like it~is new for me too but i love it.Recommend to try it.
Anyway~Thanks for watching!!!
xoxoxo


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

发表评论






About the Reviewer


I have normal-to-oily skin.The majority of my face is normal most of the time, but occasionally get oily with areas at cheeks, nose, and forehead.I have a light skintone with yellow undertones. My best foundation matches include: Artistry Hydrating Foundation SPF 20 BUFF+BONE,MAC FACE AND BODY FOUNDATION C1&C2, MAC NC15&NC25.