My Christmas


Christmas was not exciting or fun for this year but still special and loving. 

Sadly some of my family members could not join but the Christmas spirit would not stop me visiting my hometown Malacca.
Miss my brother .....study at Taiwan~

Seeing my grandparent was something heartwarming for me,give them massage and hugged them.Watching the smile from their faces is something i always looking forward to.Ok let straight to the point.

Those moment on Christmas Days

 Went to church in the morning



Then went to grandparent house preparing lunch.This year we decided to do potluck so there a lot foods.And yeah my tummy was so full i ate a lots of cookies since Santa not showing up~~

little sis trying to be master chef


Before dinging in with ours food,u know the tradition is taking family gathering picture.But we kinda do it too over......well you have to see it by yourself.








Nice,grandpa just being funny.

It never get old hanging out with your own family

click 'playbutton' watch my grandma cute snapchat

So,that about it spending quality time with family on Christmas Day.

Ps little sis christmas wish was wanted people to laugh more.
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas too

Can't wait for New Year.

xoxo



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

发表评论






About the Reviewer


I have normal-to-oily skin.The majority of my face is normal most of the time, but occasionally get oily with areas at cheeks, nose, and forehead.I have a light skintone with yellow undertones. My best foundation matches include: Artistry Hydrating Foundation SPF 20 BUFF+BONE,MAC FACE AND BODY FOUNDATION C1&C2, MAC NC15&NC25.