Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector Review


 I have searched for an oil controlling primer for what seems like forever. I heard on youtube that this primer was really strong and it sounded like something I should definitely try. 

BECCA Cosmetics Ever Matte Poreless Primer Perfector
check out the ingredients!:
"Water, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid."
swatch of BECCA Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector

The first time I used it it balled up and made a mess of my foundation, so much so that I had to start over completely. 
First time trying error.Do not rub or use sponge!!
The next time, I did some research because so many people rave about this product. As it turns out,the proper way to apply this primer is not to swipe it on the face but dispense about a pea-sized amount to warm it up in your fingers first and then pat it on in the areas where you get the most oily but you must work quickly as this dries instantly and will tug.


2.30p.m.
It give me a matte finish and oil free in the first hour (I set my face with microwfinish powder at most oily area only)

click the ''playbutton'' to view video above

7.07p.m.

I blot with tissue two times and no touch-up did i mention the weather is about 31 degree

I will say that it doesn't keep my skin completely matte.But i 
actually notice a huge difference in the time my makeup lasts usually my foundation will get greasy and melted after 2 hours.In a air condition room,it keep my face oil free about 5-6 hour & In a hot weather,i still have to blot after about 2-3 hours and a small touch up makeup but it does a nice job. My foundation does not sunk in to my pore but look semi dewy healthy without touching up.



Pros :Keep my face oil free for longer period,Fragrance free,Light weight application.
Cons:Pricey,Careful Application Required,Doesn't minimize pore appearance for me but emphasized more in the first hour but later the oil from the face will calm it down.


Recommend:Combination to oily skin like me, it may only control oil for a short period of time. I use on my T-zone more and things have been fine ever since.So keep those blotting papers on hand along with some translucent powder. 
Overall thoughts:
I'm kinda in a love hate relationship with the product.I love it does hold my makeup much longer and prevent my face getting to oily but my pore and bumpy skin emphasize more after the first hour of application and need some quick performance when apply it or else will be patchy and cakey. Hopefully, a product will come out that truly controls oil for those of us with oil slick skin types.  


Let me know what you guys think of the primer?Have you tried these for yourself and what are your thoughts?  Let me know in the comments down below, I love to hear what you guys think.

The BECCA Cosmetics Ever Matte Poreless Primer Perfector is available exclusively at Sephora stores nationwide, as well as online at Sephora’s website. Each primer retails for RM175 for 1.35oz. 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

发表评论






About the Reviewer


I have normal-to-oily skin.The majority of my face is normal most of the time, but occasionally get oily with areas at cheeks, nose, and forehead.I have a light skintone with yellow undertones. My best foundation matches include: Artistry Hydrating Foundation SPF 20 BUFF+BONE,MAC FACE AND BODY FOUNDATION C1&C2, MAC NC15&NC25.