Count Down!!!


Time Fly Fast

It January 2017 guys!!!

Part of me still adjusting sometime forgot my age is 22 now not 21. And sometime typing some file works i type the date of the year wrong like 2017 to 2016. I'm a very careless person is in my gene and will be a part of me for a long time so i always get many troubles when i was young even i tried to take extra notice still will forgot something.

Oh, i did mentioned i transitioning to become a vegetarian.I have to be honest quite hard when going out with family and friends having meal.Because they all love eating meats so much is hard for me to eat with them when the menu have limited vegetarian option so i did ate some non-vegetarian food like fish egg (sushi),a vege plate but got ikan bilis or dried shrimp just like my usually pescetarian diet and make me felt bad.And i was like this is a part of transition don't stress yourself.Stay positive!!!

Let talk about count down.Mine count down was fun !!!
Dad bought his new car ready for new year for sure~

New Year!New Car!

We invite a lot church members and friends to join our count down party.Before having dinner party,we youngster went for swimming at the evening.I was so excited i haven't swim for about nearly 4 to 5 years and it was fun beside the part i'm a bad swimmer.....no.....i just suck at it.At least i giving my best.
Aaron sorry for taking pic only your forehead

Because most of them was my bro & sis friend's they keep calling me 'Da jie'.I'm the oldest swimmer.They all good swimmer except Aaron.I know the struggle.
Ignore my drowning sis this Joey getting very close recently.A nice gal!Thank you for sneaking us in to the private pool.

After swimming our tummy was so hungry.We all really shoving food into our mouth.I could felt my belly was like pregnant woman.Feel so bad but so good!!

My mum also invited my sister Gloria boyfriend Charleston and it was pretty funny.All of us was like kid the so called 电灯泡.Keep calming ourselves when we was like omg he coming.Ya,my mum approved.We hang out and play Jenga. Apparently first time playing it they already called me "The Queen Of Jenga".Sorry guys seriously i'm not that good with the expression
Since my bro is at Taiwan studying,we had to video call him to count down.Charleston also playing guitar while Gloria singing to get into the spirit for new year.My bro was so hyper for watching firework on top of his school roof until he showed his fake tooth out........
Sorry Titus i'm showing this to the world to see~i still love u

I guess that all~I hope everyone have a good 2016 and will be better each year.Life's all about the little things ,they said little things can build up to a big thing.Just like little simple happy thing also can create a beautiful memory.So cherish what u have not envy about people having bigger success then you.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

发表评论






About the Reviewer


I have normal-to-oily skin.The majority of my face is normal most of the time, but occasionally get oily with areas at cheeks, nose, and forehead.I have a light skintone with yellow undertones. My best foundation matches include: Artistry Hydrating Foundation SPF 20 BUFF+BONE,MAC FACE AND BODY FOUNDATION C1&C2, MAC NC15&NC25.