Aesthetic Strawberry Cherry Pie Valentines Makeup


Happy Valentines Day!!
Despite not having a romantic meal with anyone or a partner to chilling Netflix with, I just staying in and having fun playing this look. Since i got this cute tattoo sticker gifted by a friend just inspire me this "Strawberry Cherry Pie" letting me non-stop thinking about sweet,dessert,pink and fruity poppin.

Loved it!What a cute Valentines idea♥
Used Product :



First,I used orange tone concealer to conceal any imperfection including acne and dark circle. Then used Maybelline instant age rewind concealer as my foundation.

Then applying Topshop cream blush "Morning Dew" as center of my cheecks then used Topshop cream blush"Head Over Heels" as fading out shade .Best application using flat foundation brush then use the excess color to contour nose.Then set whole face with translucent powder.To give it a more reddish appearance i used Flame SleekMakeup Blush Palette "Bonfire"brush it around my nose and my inner cheek.


Draw my eyebrow using Artistry automatic eyebrow pencil.The best part of this look is does not require a lot of dramatic eye makeup since I'm just focusing on the cheek,I just using Dolly Wink Glitter eye shadow gel 01 dab it in the inner corner of my eye for more intense add too face chocolate palette "Champagne Truffle".

Draw eyeliner and some fake bottom lashes using Kate super sharp liner then apply a few coat of Benefit they're real Mascara on top lashes the bottom using Majolica majorca lash expander edge meister.Put on some fake lashes.


And i wanted to try a blurred lip look using Etude house dear my blooming lips talk PK027.Brush a small amount Bonfire on the upper lip and cupid bow.

Lastly using the champagne truffle to highlight the bridge of my nose,cupid bow and under my lips~Now carefully applying tattoo sticker on the cheek carefully.*Please remember this hard to remove without oil based makeup remover*





That about it ~Finished look.



Hope everybody have a wonderful Valentines Day and Happy Chinese New Years‼




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

发表评论






About the Reviewer


I have normal-to-oily skin.The majority of my face is normal most of the time, but occasionally get oily with areas at cheeks, nose, and forehead.I have a light skintone with yellow undertones. My best foundation matches include: Artistry Hydrating Foundation SPF 20 BUFF+BONE,MAC FACE AND BODY FOUNDATION C1&C2, MAC NC15&NC25.