Homemade Matcha Bread 🍃🍃🍞🍞🌾🌾 Vegan




Step&Recipe (Follow Accordingly)
  • 320ml water + 4 tbs gula melaka {mix well)
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 3-4tbs matcha powder  (the more you put the more flavour)
  • 1 tbs almond milk powder or any milk 
  • 420g unbleach bread flour
  • 80g all purpose flour
  • 30g Wheat brand
  • 25g potatoes flakes
  • 15g poppy seeds
  • 4 tbs coconut oil
  • 1 3/4 tsp yeast
I'm using my old trusty Noxxa Breadmaker just press 'bread'  '1' and press 'start'  and wait for about 3 hours to mix & bake it.




Just that easy !!Guys remember let it cooled for 15min before slice them into loaf~

Then dig in🍴I'm making mine to sandwich too but you can do your's differently.


Sandwich ingredients:
  • alfalfa sprouts 
  • tomato 
  • stir-fried tofu 
  • tahini
  • chili sauce
  • bread
That all guys!! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

发表评论






About the Reviewer


I have normal-to-oily skin.The majority of my face is normal most of the time, but occasionally get oily with areas at cheeks, nose, and forehead.I have a light skintone with yellow undertones. My best foundation matches include: Artistry Hydrating Foundation SPF 20 BUFF+BONE,MAC FACE AND BODY FOUNDATION C1&C2, MAC NC15&NC25.