Trying New Things

Image result for new blog

Hi, friends! Welcome to my first post. I am recandle my love for the blogging world but I have recently found thousands of blogs that I look forward to reading every day. Between blogs and Pinterest I have been completely inspired to start trying some new things in my life.

The first thing i been trying was changing my diet to pescatarian.I been trying for about 2-3 months and my bloating problem did reduce and my digest issued was gotten better.But i rarely eat fish meat.The thing i ate as a pescetarian was like ikan bilis,dried shrimp,oyster sauce and other seafood sauces mostly for the seasoning my dishes. 





Since trying this diet i considering to eat as a vegetarian for 2017!!!So i'm starting to change my diet again for sure.Saving my health and animal is like kill two birds in one stone.I'm down with it.

Second thing that is self loving.I blogged a lot when i was teenager and slowly after graduate thing kinda changed for me so i stop social with people and having personal issue.....Let not talk about that so i'm slowly picking up the thing i used to loved.I'm still in the progress keeping my mind as positive as possible.The most important is me feeling Happy. I'm sure everybody agree about that.So blogging and sharing my feeling and thought will keep me on track to a good path.Loves are in the air if u want it,u just have to accept it.



Beside that i am a makeup junkies.Not a lot like beauty youtuber but the amount i collect was quite a lot for my personal usage.To be honest i been spending a lot of money on cosmetic.Is christmas and those promotion and voucher code is a waste if not using it.I'm kinda felt bad for it but my heart was like 'YASSSSSSS GIRL YOU GOT IT,GIVE ME MORE B*tch'. Since i love sharing my thought to people why not share my love for cosmetic by reviewing them give my honest opinion about it.Maybe will help u guys to pick the right product for you or you also share your review with me.


Image result for makeup vanity
Attention!!This not mine.This is my dream vanity that i look forward to in the future.

And that about it,Will keep you all lovely people updated.

XOXO









CONVERSATION

0 comments:

发表评论






About the Reviewer


I have normal-to-oily skin.The majority of my face is normal most of the time, but occasionally get oily with areas at cheeks, nose, and forehead.I have a light skintone with yellow undertones. My best foundation matches include: Artistry Hydrating Foundation SPF 20 BUFF+BONE,MAC FACE AND BODY FOUNDATION C1&C2, MAC NC15&NC25.